New Products for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- The Changing Brain. Applying the principles of Neuroplasticity to Pain, Posture, Stress and Rehab with Brian Jensen, DC
- Sport Injuries of the Lower Extremity from Assessment to Treatment with Manuel Duarte, DC
- Treatment of Functional Movement Disorders with Mario Fucinari, DC, CCSP, APMP, CPCO, MCS-P
- Mastering the Upper and Lower Extremities the Wong Way with Kevin Wong, DC
- Charrette’s Advanced Approach: Biomechanical Testing, Treatment, and Extremity Adjusting with Mark Charrette, DC
- Keeping Life in Balance – Improving Posture, Patterns, and Performance with Jeffrey McKinley, DC
- Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries with Kurt Juergens, DC
- Advanced Biomechanical Testing and Treatment for the Active Patient with Tim Maggs, DC
- Biomechanics, Injuries, and the Young Athlete with Kurt Juergens, DC and Alan Smith, DC
ROANOKE, Virginia—Foot Levelers has released its 2019 Fall Seminar schedule, which is highlighted by eight topics, nine speakers, and 21 cities throughout the United States. Featuring seminars for both eight and 12 credits, the Foot Levelers Fall Seminar schedule gets underway on September 7 and wraps-ups with two events on December 7-8.
For over 67 years, Foot Levelers has been supporting the Chiropractic profession and a large portion of that has come in the form of Continuing Education seminars. Seminar content covers topics from insurance billing and coding to biomechanics, from lower extremity care to assessment protocols, and more. They are designed to offer practical and clinical tips and techniques to help improve patient care.
Topics and speakers for the season’s seminars include the following:
To find a location near you and to register for one of the Foot Levelers Fall Seminars, visit https://www.footlevelers.com/seminars. The Foot Levelers Customer Support team is also available to answer questions or register healthcare providers for an event. Give the team a ring at 800.553.4860.
Foot Levelers, Inc.
Foot Levelers, Inc., the world’s premiere provider of custom orthotics and other therapeutic products, has been serving healthcare professionals for over 67 years. Foot Levelers supports every step patients take to enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or play.
Visit FootLevelers.com, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter (@FootLevelers) to learn more about Foot Levelers, Inc.